This is meant to be a quick guide for the buses and Trains that will be operating near the Airport at the time of Everfree.
Bus Fares (see below for Light Rail)
ST Express Bus Fares (starting June 1, 2011)
- Adult, One county: $2.50, Multi-County: $3.50
- Youth (6-18), One County: $1.25, Multi-County: $2.50
- RRFP (regional Reduced Fare Permit, unlikely to apply to anyone out of state due to the process of getting it), One-county $.75,
- Multi-county: $1.25
- Under 6 Ride free with an adult.
- 560, Bellevue-SeaTac (Airport)-West Seattle
- 574, Lakewood-Tacoma-Federal Way-SeaTac
Both Operate 7 days a week for the majority of the day. More information here.
Link Light Rail, runs ~20 hours a day every 7-20 minutes from Downtown to the Airport, because of how they built the terminal you just need to walk a block or so north to get to the hotel.
Fares for Light Rail vary depending on distance, and do not transfer unless you have an ORCA Card:
- One Way Trip (Adult) $2.75 from end to end
- One Way Trip (youth) $1.25 for any length trip along the route
- RRFP $.75 for any distance
King County Metro:
Note: KCM Gives paper transfers, these do not work on Sound transit, or any other local transit agency
Fares can be found here
. Due to the slightly more complex nature of peak hours.
Routes that serve the airport:
- RapidRide A-Line, Federal Way, Des Moines, SeaTac Airport, Tukwila Link Station. Runs 24 Hours a day 10-15 minutes from 4am-10pm. 30-60 minutes Late Night/ Early Morning
- 124 Seattle-Tukwila Link Station (does not directly serve Airport). Transfer to either the A-Line or Link Light rail for the last mile or so.
- 156 Southcenter Mall-Airport, and south a bit. Very short jaunt, great to get up the hill from the mall though
Several Routes go from outlying areas to downtown Seattle, where one can then catch the Light Rail south.
If you need more help visit http://metro.kingcounty.gov
Google Maps can also help you get between your destinations using the "Transit" feature for directions.
I would recommend using the A-Line and Light Rail for the majority of your travel.